Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Empower users to easily "communicate data" in new ways - Intelligent Agents via Phone, Agents can be created from more chart and table types
- Feedback on Existing Functionality - improvements to reporting to make viewing of data more condensed
- Intelligent Agents: Intelligent Alert Agents can be created to alert people based on defined change in data
- Add/Edit an Agent with Phone based notification
- More options to create conditions for Tables, Headline charts, and maps
- Preview the table or chart that you are making a an agent on
- Opt Out of Agents- you can opt out of agent emails or phone calls by clicking on an opt out link in an agent email or using the phone menu options.
- Agent Notification Links in the Emails- Agent notification emails include a link to the report and chart that the agent conditions are based on.
- Quickly create agents directly from a table/chart/report/metric- you can not create an agent directly from a report chart or table.
- Condensed View of iViews- iViews in a report can be condensed to fit more data on the page to support faster filtering and easier access to results.
- Count Based on iView Count- when clicking on the chart icon on an iview you can quickly create a chart based on the iview field and count.
- Display the Reports next Scheduled Update- the reports now show when the data in the report will be updated next.
- Comments Improvements- the comments are ordered newest to oldest to provide faster access to the newest comments
- Bug Fixes: several bug fixes are included in this release.