How does your opportunity forecast look? Are your projections on par to meet or exceed your goals? This report allows you to see exactly what is forecasted for any given period of time. Use it to monitor your 30 60 90 forecast by using the Expected Close Date filter. Simply choose “Within the > Next > 30, 60, or 90 > Days”.
The Forecast Report has two tables displaying:
- The amount of forecasted opportunities each user has broken down by forecast stage.
- The number of forecasted opportunities each user has broken down by forecast stage.
Filters included are:
- Expected Close Date – Choose which time frame to filter into. See your 30, 60, 90 day forecast report here
- Forecast Stage – Choose one or multiple stages
- Owner – Choose one or multiple users
The standard AMPED Forecast alignment is:
- Pipeline – Expected to close within 90 days
- Best Case – Expected to close within 60 days
- Commit – Expected to close within 30 days