How do I?
Create and Assign a MY Prompt Prompt - Step by Step instructions
Add a Demo Group and Student Student for Modeling Instruction - Step by Step Instructions
Complete Special Instructions - Convey teacher expectations, add sources and provide additional instructions
Use Keywords to find prompts - type the following in the Keyword section on Step 1 of the Assignment Wizard (remember to enclose phrases in quotes)
- type " multisource " - find prompts that require students to read, watch or listen to sources and cite them in the essay
- type " Author's last name" - to find prompts associated with an author's works
- type " Main word in a book or story title " - to see if there is a prompt associated with the work; you may also try typing this in the Title Area
- Find prompts that mirror state tests - type acronym for the test i.e. caasp, sbac, parcc. sol
- Special Type special topics i.e.
MY Tutor - Guide students to apply one or two goals for each revision