There are three sections within your ticket displaying different information. Messages shows the communication between you and the person who sent in the ticket, the solution of the ticket and any internal comments. Related Info shows information about the contact, account and the ticket history. FAQ shows any tickets that you have added to your FAQ that can be leveraged for the ticket you are currently on.
- The solution field displays at the top of your ticket so users can easily find how the problem was resolved. The solution field can be in-line edited or modified in the edit mode of the ticket.
- Below the solution is communication between the end user and the support representative. Email conversations display the most recent message at the bottom of the thread with the previous messages collapsed. To expand previous messages, click the circle with the number of messages to expand all message then, click which message you want to view.
- The ellipses button at the bottom of the email thread can be clicked to display any quoted text.
- Reply to the end user. There is a reply button found on each email that is received in the ticket thread. To reply to the most recent email, go to the bottom of the email thread.
- Forward to another record. Each email is able to be forwarded to another delyte user, contact or account in delyte. Users cannot forward to an email that is not associated to a user, contact or account.
- Support Representatives may want to leave an internal comment on a ticket. Comments are not sent out to the end user and can only be seen in delyte. Comments are hard-stamped with the time they were created and cannot be edited. There is no limit to the number of comments a user can leave on a ticket.
The Related Info section shows information related to the contact, account associated to the ticket as well as the ticket history.
The Ticket History will show any updates that have been made to the ticket along with who made the change (Name), the status of the ticket at the time of the change (Status), and when the change was made (Date & Time).
The Contact History will show all tickets that have been associated to the contact on this ticket.
The Account History will show all tickets that have been associated to the account on this ticket.